Saturday 16 November 2013

Easy nail art with Essie Dive Bar

About a week ago I didn't have much time or motivation to do anything fancy for my nails and ended up with these.


I did get to try out 2 new polishes though- Essie Dive bar (the deep green/blue) and a homemade concoction of mine- the silver. 
I really really love Dive bar (surprise surprise.....with it being a turquoise)... I was using it over black and the silver, and with only one coat I was able to completely cover the changing colours underneath. I also think I did a good job mixing up the silver, it's a bit like Picture Polish Heavy Metal.


I added some silver rectangle studs from ebay to add a little more interest after a days wear. 


So they are a little boring, but mega quick and easy!


Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nail art, simple and stunning - just how I personally like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)